In 2005, Fred Casillas founded Adjuvant Consulting, Inc with one contract supporting the Veteran’s Administration in Austin, TX with the goal of being an innovative service provider to the Federal Government. In 2008, Mr. Casillas was able to leverage his minority and veteran status to obtain an 8(a) status which opened up opportunities for growth for Adjuvant. In 2010, Adjuvant earned its Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB) status. Adjuvant has grown to 30+ employees and continues to grow in support of our federal government.
- Adjuvant was founded in 2005
- Achieved 8(a) status in 2008
- Obtained SDVOB status in 2010
- Workforce comprises 80% former or current military family member or veteran, almost 30% retired veteran workforce
- Awarded in 2011 one of the fastest growing small businesses in San Antonio, TX
- Services in Information Technology including networking engineering and administration, system administration, SOA, database administration, software development, program management, conference support, and network support
- Awarded in 2011 8(a) STARS II IDIQ